So… you want a self-cleaning house. We are the people to provide that bit of magic for you. 😉
Our Classic Cleans are here to help maintain that fantastic WOW of the Deep Clean.
This list will give you an idea of what you can expect with Classic Cleans and your recurring service:
- Removed from ceilings, walls & corners with a high duster
REMOVE DUST & GRIME
- Window sills and ledges
- Shelves, tables, mantels, built-ins, and other horizontal surfaces
- Decorative objects
- Lamps & light fixtures
- Baseboards & woodwork
- Around door handles & light switch plates
- Window over kitchen sink
- Sink basin, faucet, and fixtures clean & polished
- Hand wash a few dishes; as many as will fit safely on a dish towel
- Appliances wiped down & polished
- Fronts of cabinets, drawers & handles
- Countertops & backsplash
- Toaster & toaster oven trays emptied
- Stovetop surface & hood exterior cleaned
- Microwave inside & out
- Mirrors spotless & streak free
- Sink & backsplash
- Faucets and fixtures clean & polished
- Soap dispenser or dish & Toothbrush holder or base wiped down
- Counters, shelves & cabinet fronts
- Toilet inside & out
- Showers & tubs thoroughly scrubbed
- Floor hand-mopped
- All hard surface floors vacuumed & mopped
- Carpets & rugs vacuumed
- Underneath small area rugs, and under the outer edges of large rugs
- Under furniture and beds vacuumed (with high enough clearance)
- Chairs, pillows, cloth headboards, couch surface area vacuumed
- Pet beds & cat trees vacuumed
There are a few special cleaning services we are happy to provide upon request that must be arranged prior to our visit. Some of the more time-consuming tasks may have an extra cost.
By-request services include:
- Changing sheets – sheets must be left out and obvious (we won’t look through your cupboards or laundry basket). Changing multiple beds takes time, which may be factored into your standard rate.
- Emptying trash/recycling/compost – let us know where your liners are; we don’t carry them!
- Dusting large-slat blinds or shutters – this takes time and may require extra cost
- Inside Oven Cleaning – extra cost
- Inside Fridge Cleaning – extra cost
- Cleaning an additional room or area not originally estimated in your basic service
Our cleaning techs are able to do much more upon request. Email us to arrange a special request for your next cleaning!
Things We Can’t Do…
There are some things that are not included in our regular service. We are happy to recommend a company that can provide these services when possible.
- Clean exterior and/or elevated windows, or “window washing.”
- Clean mini-blinds or draperies; they break too easily!
- Move large or heavy furniture; we don’t want to damage your furniture or floors, or our cleaning techs!
- Clean areas outside the house: windows, walkways, patios, yards, garages, etc.
- Full sinks of dishes, or unload dishwasher.
- Shampoo carpets
- Roll up large area rugs, or take rugs outside for beating.
- Clean inside any normally “hidden” areas, including medicine cabinets, under sinks, and closets – we respect your privacy!
- Put away clothes or toys
- Reorganize anything, such as on desktops or workspaces—we don’t know what may be important to you!
- Throw anything away that’s not already in the trash—again, we don’t know what’s important!
- Household laundry
- Any kind of non-cleaning maintenance tasks
- Clean up potentially hazardous substances, in compliance with OSHA regulations. This includes human or animal waste, emptying litter boxes, and diaper pails.